Returns & Exchanges
We, at Bennett Jewelry Co., want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase!
- We offer exchanges or store credit within 14 days of receipt of purchase. We do not provide refunds.
- All returns and exchanges require approval. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on bennettco.co or in our AZ showroom only. We do not refund for the cost of shipping, unless the item was sent by error.
- To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to make sure each package is insured properly for its value. Items for exchange will be inspected before accepted. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the original Bennett Jewelry Co. box or pouch.
- If your made-to-order item is still in production, and you have not yet received it, we are happy to cancel the order and provide a store credit.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you request to cancel a ring that is still in production.
- Engraved or embossed products, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
- Gift Card purchases cannot be refunded.
- Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
Bennett Jewelry Co. reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any item that does not meet the above requirements.